Tuesday, December 19, 2017

i love music part 2 of 3


I grew up not really finding interest in music. Like, age 7 or 8 I didn't see the appeal in finding music that you like. I guess I would say that my music taste growing up was just whatever was popular and playing on the radio. More recently, I listened to Pop, or what I like to call, Tumblr artists. Because they are the biggest artists that are talked about on there. Tumblr is a place for freaks and geeks who worship people. These artists have a distinctive look or sound that is often called weird, or "white." Melanie Martinez's baby aesthetic, Halsey's teenage/blue/strangely fashionable style. I would be ashamed to tell someone I liked them. Actually, I do like them still, but I have grown to find others more appealing in time. In reality, I can't define my music taste as one singular genre. 


No comments:

Post a Comment