Tuesday, December 19, 2017

i love music part 3 of 3

  • How does your musical style taste differ from your family (parents/siblings) or friends? Discuss your reaction to this type of music and explain why you dislike it, but your family member (or friend) likes it.

I am literally the only person in my family who has my music taste. My sister likes Rap/R&B/Hip-Hop, while I am open to all things. I can't even count my parents because they just like the music from Laos. My sister blares her music from her car, while I like mines quiet in my headphones. We often class on what music we want to listen to, but sometimes we can appreciate why one person likes a certain kind of music. She's introduced me to artists like H.E.R, Kendrick Lamar, Frank Ocean, Rihanna. And I've tried to introduce her to The 1975, Lorde, Neck Deep, Panic! At the Disco. I won't say that I don't like her music, because I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment