Thursday, February 8, 2018

TV shows

i dont even watch tv #netflix


okay so I don't even watch TV anymore I watch netflix and youtube more because you know a bitch is on a budget 
but on netflix i think my favorite show is probably a close bet between parks and recreation and stranger things
because stranger things is good (but lets be honest its good but its very hyped// but believe me i like it) 
i like parks and recreation because my humor really matches up with the show
some of the jokes aren't even like real humor its more being unexpected and dumb
and the funniest thing to me that isn't even funny is when they look at the camera 
one of my favorite running gag is them all hating jerry like he's so innocent and just wants to do his job but they make fun of him and bully him okay maybe on second thought they're mean to him 
its all in good fun though
there isn't really an episode that stands out to me because there isn't exactly a linear plot 
the episodes aren't really connected they're all their own separate stories and sometimes there's plots but not really 
but my favorite kind of episodes is with andy/april, anne, ben, and leslie 
oh and jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment